First, let us look at the symptoms, that red angry bump that appears overnight, seemingly from nowhere, on your nose, chin, cheek, or elsewhere. Suddenly they are everywhere; you have been invaded by ZITS!!!
1. Heredity: From one or both of your parents you have inherited oily skin. The oil mixes with dirt, makeup, and dead skin to clog the pores of our skin, making these vital organs a breeding ground for bacteria.
2. Hygiene: By not cleansing our skin the clogged pores fester and putrefy until the bodies natural defenses take over some time encapsulating the pore in a cyst, or like miniature volcanoes, they erupt spilling their infectious waste out, to clog and infect their neighbors.
3. Liver: Our bodies filter, in a healthy person our blood is past through this filter and cleansed of toxins and other impurities. However, two things we do daily causes us to ingest toxins, they are breathing and eating, causing the liver to become over loaded.
1. Heredity, no help you chose your parents and you are stuck with them.
2. Hygiene, wash daily with soap and water, keeping the surface of your skin clean will help keep the pores from clogging.
3. Liver, change your diet, to raw, uncooked fruits and vegetables, supplement it with yogurt, raw sour kraut, and other probiotic foods, that will help keep your organs healthy and functioning properly.
In extreme cases seek the advice of a medical professional; they will be able to advise you on the best course of treatment. Above all never, never squeeze the zit; this can lead to infection and scars.